Hello Cheerful Children,

I was inspired to create this blog because of Evey's posts about her latest collections. I loved that she was going to our class blog and commenting about her summer and what she was up to. However, I wasn't able to comment back to her directly. So I got to thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and finally I decided to create a new blog designed solely for us to communicate over the summer.

Each of you has a post page listed under the words "blog archive". Simply click on your name, leave me a comment, and I'll comment back to you under your comment. It's that easy! What should you comment you say? Anything at all! Tell me what you have been doing, travels, adventures outside with friends, books you have found to be terrific, bike rides, collections, tragedies, mishaps, small moments, and fun facts. While your on the blog click on other kids names and see what they have been up to as well.

I can't wait to read what you all have to say.

Happy Blogging,
Ms. Rogers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Eric

4 comments:

  1. You were a GREAT!!!!! teacher last year.
    Last week we went to Washington D.C.
    with my Dad and Grandad.
    We went to the top of the Washington Monument.
    Love, Eric

    ps:It was HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric,
    You are one lucky duck! I bet Washington D.C. is great even if it is hot. Was the view from the top of the Washingtton Monument really great? I'm leaving tomorrow for Atlanta, Georgia where I'll be meeting up with Mrs. Bianchi. From there I'll be flying to West Virgia to meet Alita and watch her soccer team compete in the regionals.
    How's the summer reading calendar coming along?
    Love,
    Ms. Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great but I cound not see it in the Reflechon Pool it was to clowdy


    Love , Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reflection pool...that sounds cool! Ms. Bianchi and I are in Atlanta, Georgia right now. We are staying in a huge hotel on the 27th floor, awesome views of the city. We're going to a theme park tomorrow with a lazer light show at night. Can't wait!!
    Love, Ms. Rogers

    ReplyDelete